Saturday, April 11, 2009

those things i put in my mouth ;



best chipss ever ; hot funyuns !

goshh get yur mind out the gutter !
im talking about fooddddddddd !

yall are probably like why is she writing a post about food ?
but yall dont seem to understand i loveeeeeeeeeeee food ;
its like my freaking anti-drug ; my freaking anti-depressant ; my freaking get away !
i put almost nothing above food ;
anytime someone gets meh food my face lits up ;
ask anyoneeee ;
the best way to win my heart over ISNT by being sweet or giving meh $$$ ;
its by giving mehh food ;
oooooo if you ever cooked for meh i'll remember you for the rest of my lifeee ;
i thank GOD i have fast metabolism because i would be like 23492340823742384792358325 pounds ;


best drank ever ; sobe green tea !

one of the few things i regret in life happened in summer 06 ;
i usedd to starve myself ;
like i wouldnt eat till 6:00 everyday && when i finally did eat i would eat very little ;
i just used to use the excuse "im fastinggg" ;
i think i lost 20 poundsssss ;
whyyyyyyyyy did i ?
i DIDNT think i was fat ;
i just thought my stomach wasss ;
&& i thought the best way to loose my stomach fat was by not eatinggg ;
i mean i did get what i want but i was just skin && bones !
i wouldnt sayy i had anorexia nervosa cause it wasnt that serious && it only lasted for like 2 monthsss but hell . . .

i got over that !
&& i weigh 113 poundss proudlyyy ;

now i look back at it ;
&& im like WHAT THE HELL was i thinkingggg ?
i missed out on manyyy deliciouso mealssss !

i lovee all sorts of food ;

chinese ; itailian ; nigerian ; soul ; indian ; japanese ; english ; spicy ; you nameee it && i'll try ittttttttttttt ! =]
i dont discriminate towards food ;


if yall couldnt tell ; i was hella happy to eat that roasted turkey !

3 comments: