Wednesday, May 6, 2009

iPAINT

so this year i discovered something new that im interested in ;
PAINTING !

whether it be on paper or on t-shirt ;
i just love touching paint ;
&& getting my fingers dirty ;
i make shirts as you can see ;
if you want one i only charge $10 ;
i know im not the best but i think im pretty decent ;
but its up to your judgement ;
someone once told meh not to pick up a paint bottle again lol ;
but their just hatersss && those people never prosper =] ;

&& these are some examples of my artwork :

first shirt i ever made for myself && quote is from one of t.i songs ;
im NOT illiterate because i NOW know how to spell original lol ;
i made it for rita to wear for her boyfrand's game [messed up a little] ;
i made this shirt for my sister for one of her christmas gifts ;
doesnt my toes look so delicious that makes you wanna eat 'em ? (;

can you find the error ? . . . i need to pay attention in english huh ?

1 comment: